Monday 15 August 2011

Less than 72 hours to go...

I fly on Thursday afternoon and will probably be my most organised up to it...

Firstly, there is the packing. On one hand, I love it! It's great to go through all my clothes and shoes and bags and jewelry with awe. On the other hand, I hate it, because I want to take everything! Meh!

Then there is 'the other stuff', like toiletries, books, laptop, chargers, blow up pillow, journal, what I've learnt from my TEFL course....

Meh!

My room is like a bomb has hit it.

So the next time I will be on here, I will be a resident of HK SAR!

Wooh blooming wooh!

1 comment:

  1. Aaah it's so weird choosing what to live with for a year!!! When you come back you will either hate everything in your cupboards or it will be like someone has given you a whole new wardrobe!! i do love an excuse for a good clear out though. xxxx

    ReplyDelete